The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Moon River Brewing Co. update

Curt at The Groovy Age of Horror does some paranormal sleuthing for me at the Moon River Brewing Co. and interviews a bar keep who works there.

ME: Do tell? HER: Yeah. One time I got pushed down the stairs. I looked back and there was no one behind me. Another time, I got chased up the stairs. I was just coming down, and all of a sudden this spirit started to appear in front of me. This great fear came over me, so I ran back up as fast as I could.
Entire post well worth the click. Here's my original post that put Curt on the trail of the haunted pub. Horror bloggers will go to any lengths for a good beer haunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home