The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, January 20, 2006

Underworld: Evolution

OK, just one more cheesy vampire movie and then I'll quit. I swear. I'll get clean off them and wait until a good vampire movie comes along. I'll even do VA this time - Vampires Anonymous. Just one more bad vampire movie and then I'm off them. No more. And besides, you don't know. It might not be that bad. It might even be good. It's got vampires and werewolves. And sure Scott Speedman or whatever-his-name-is was totally unbelievable as a love interest for Kate Beckinsale or any vampire or any living, breathing being now that I think about it. But Beckinsale looked glorious as a vampire assassin. So I can stop seeing bad vampire movies any time I want to. Right after this one. update -- Or as Jack Twist would say: I wish I knew how to quit you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home