The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, August 05, 2005

Desktop gods

Plastoy also has some other cool lines: The 3 Musketeers, Fairy Tales, knights & samurai... The site is in French, but the pictures speak for themselves. At least in Seattle, pretty much every indy toy store carries these; I got my Anubis & Thoth at Top Ten Toys. Frequently found on the same shelves are toys by PAPO (what is it with the French and cool plastic toys?) - of the two, I think PAPO's are of a higher quality. They cost a dollar or two more per figure than the Plastoy ones, but if you click on the link for "Fantasy World", I think you'll see that they're worth it... The site doesn't even begin to show the full extent of their catalog. I love working in a laid-back, geeky office...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

I've seen these before but I have yet to see them on someone's desktop.

8/05/2005 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home