The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The V Word

A vampire is part of this season's The L Word. I might have to watch TV. From AP:

Starting its third season Sunday (9 p.m.), Showtime’s drama about a circle of gay friends and lovers who move in the trendiest of L.A. circles has upped the emotional ante while restoring the light touch. “The L Word” can’t match ABC’s series in ratings, but the action on “The L Word,” including a wrenching journey for tennis pro Dana and Alice’s fling with a vampire, makes Wisteria Lane look sleepy. snip One example: Alice’s (Leisha Hailey) obsession with her ex, Dana, reaches comic proportions, including a spooky shrine. Then comes a rebound romance with Uta the vampire, whom Alice meets through a bisexual speed-dating service

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacie Ponder said...

I hope this movie is either good or so bad it's good, but finds an audience regardless.

On the one hand, I'm looking forward to seeing it because I like the character and it could be alot of fun...strangest cast ever, though. Whoever thought Michelle Rodriguez would appear alongside Meat Loaf would appear alongside Ben Kingsley?!

On the other hand, I;m inking the comic book series, and I don't want to have to follow up that sentence with 'No wait! Come back! The comic has nothing to do with the movie, I swear!'. It actually doesn't have anything to do with the movie, but Uwe Boll makes a mighty big stink cloud.

1/08/2006 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

stacie,
I'm with you on the movie's cast.

Terrific news about the comic book. I'll look for it. Even if the movie is dreadful, you'll still have the game's fan base and that's probably bigger than Boll's fan base.

I'm getting ready to post an update on the premiere of the movie.

1/08/2006 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home