The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, January 06, 2006

Ramona Bell, RIP

This is so sad it's hard to write. From Coast to Coast AM:

Art Bell's beloved wife of fifteen years, Ramona, died unexpectedly last night after an asthma attack. At present, the exact cause of Mrs. Bell's death has not been determined. It apparently took place during her sleep. Until her death, Art and Ramona Bell had not been apart a day since they were married. Mrs. Bell had suffered from asthma for years, and took her normal steps to control the attack, which occurred sometime last night in Laughlin, Nevada where the Bells were taking a brief vacation. Ramona Bell was 47 years old.
Deepest condolences and sympathies to the Bell family.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

That is so sad. My heart goes out to Mr. Bell.

Imagine, spending not one day away from your loved one for fifteen years. Now, that's true love.

1/06/2006 06:54:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Kollar said...

Art Bell is a loon, but I wouldn’t wish that on him or anyone. Godspeed, Ramona.

1/07/2006 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sad for mr.bell,even though I have serious questions about the constant insertion of "disinformers"/"ringers" in-to his Coast to Coast show after about 1997,when I switched to:[http://www.rense.com]and left the myth of "Mel-Mac's Hole"and "Screams from Hell"behind,for good.
Mr bell's unfortuneate decline occurred right after (a day I was listening and)he said,"I'm really steamed at "the Feds" to-day! I almost didn't get here in time! I was taken forcibly to Los Vegas and booked,then bailed and had to take a taxi screamin' back to this studio! Maybe after a few ads,I'll feel better and explain!"
...Later,Mr.Bell claimed,when he collected his daily mail at the P.O.in Pahrump,he signed for a package of documents sent insured,and,"two F.B.I.goons grabbed him and cuffed him,then seized his possessions and marched him to an un-marked vehicle." (His lawyer kept him from talking more about it with an off-air call.)
Before that,I think,his problems with his (only)? son included an un-insured car wreck.
I assume Ramona was his sole emotional support,and it looks bad for his family for her to pass.Also,she owned an independent empire of sorts in Nye Co.that he will have to administer now.
If you want to correct any dates above (I "guessed"),contact me:
"Randi_0088(at)SwiftDesk.Com]

1/09/2006 09:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry,wrong e-mail!
Should be:[Randi_0088(at)SwissInfo.Org]!
"Ranulf"

1/09/2006 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home