The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Whedon on Goners

Via WHEDONesque, Joss Whedon talks about Goners to movie mag Empire:

Post Serenity, Joss Whedon is a very busy man. Not only is he currently up to his eyes in the screenplay for Wonder Woman, but he's sold his script for Goners along the way. The problem is, while everybody knows the story of the hotpant-sporting superheroine, no one seems to know owt about Whedon's other project. "I'm keeping it all pretty close to my chest at the moment," Whedon told Empire. "I'm something of a blabbermouth. What I will say is that it ventures more into the horrific than I normally tend to. I love horror movies but I looked back on Buffy and I was like 'Oh, we forgot to make it scary.' It was occasionally scary but I got so wrapped up in the emotions and people and things that I missed the horror aspect. Goners comes back to that a little bit."
I'll try not to geek out too much, but I want Goners and a Serenity sequel and a Buffy movie and a Spike movie and a TV adaption of Frey and then Firefly returning as a weekly series. Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home