The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ghosts sighting?

From an email from the West Virginia Society of Ghost Hunters:

"We've known each other for years so I think you know I'm not crazy. LOL! For a minute or two I thought I'd lost my mind tonight. Basketball season started and I've been going to my son's games. After the games, he rides with my husband and I drive my car home. Since the games end at about the same time, I've been on the same place on Route 11 at about the same time as I drive home. Two times before I saw these two little kids walking on the side of the road. It was about 7;15 and dark. Both times I wondered what two little kids about five or six were doing walking on the side of the road. They looked too little to be out by themselves and it is dangerous on 11 because of the traffic and people coming out of the bars. Last night I saw the little kids again and couldn't stand it anymore so I stopped the car. The mother in me just had to tell them they shouldn't be on the road. I pulled over and got out of the car. They were just behind the car walking toward me when I got out. A passing cars lights lit them up for just a second or two. They were dirty little kids in crummy old fashioned clothes. Their hair was dirty and their faces looked dirty and their clothes looked like they were too big. No coats or gloves or anything warm. The weirdest thing was that they were wearing big dark boots that were way to big for them. The clothes were old fashioned like real old time farm clothes. I want to say were from the 1920s or maybe even older than that. I got to within about three feet of them and could see them real good. It was a girl and a boy. I smiled at them and said, "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you." Just at that exact moment a big truck went past real fast. It made a huge wind as it passed and blew off my hat. I reached down to pick it up then looked up for the little kids AND THEY WERE GONE!!!!!!! I searched all up and down the road and looked off the side of the road EVERYWHERE!!! They were just gone in that moment it took to look for my hat. I am pretty sure they were ghosts. I think I've seen the same ghost little kids at least three times now at the same place on Route 11. It's just before you get to Gables going in the direction of Winchester. What do you think? Am I nuts? Has anybody else seen these kids? Are they ghosts? I think I need a drink! Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Great story. Creepy. Perhaps they just needed someone to show some concern.

1/11/2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home