The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter and the Tool Shed

Anyone seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire yet? I'm probably going to go tonight. Light posting today because I've been busy on home projects. It began with getting ready to paint the mudroom and turned into an afternoon of organizing the tool shed and tool boxes and hanging up the winter bird feeders. Ever notice how hard it is to just do a project? So I think I'll go to a movie tonight while the wife and kids are collecting food with their scout troop for the food bank. Some people work to help others and others go eat salty popcorn with extra butter. Mmmm...popcorn. UPDATE: I didn't make it. I sat down and was too tired to get up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home