The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, November 18, 2005

Where in the world are you?

Bumped, in case some of you missed it when first posted and would like to participate. I'll also be adding it to the sidebar. Found a new online toy tool: Frappr! If you are a regular visitor to The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire, please click here and log your name or handle, your location and a greeting. You can also upload a photo of yourself (optional). I put my photo there if you're interested. I have the map on the globe setting because there are quite a few of you visiting here regularly from outside of the United States.

1 Comments:

Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

cool!

But photos don't work with me...similar to my problem with no image in mirrors. ;-)

10/27/2005 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home