The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ghost ships

I found the site in the previous post via this Metafilter listing, via MSNBC's Clicked column. The Metafilter piece points to a bunch of sites with photo galleries of wrecked ships, most of them in shipyards awaiting demolition. There're some good and spooky pictures in these links: The Staten Island Ship Graveyard The Boatyard Ruins (more Staten Island pics.) The Deadpool - more Staten Island-area wrecks Alang, India: shipbreaking yards Chittagong, Bangladesh: shipbreaking yards Ghost ships of the Aral Sea Poke around - some of these parent sites of these galleries have other excellent photos, such as the opacity.us site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

The second best decision I made regarding this blog was starting it in the first place. I have a blast with it. The best decision I made about the blog was adding you and cookie jill and the other cast of characters because you often find the exact things I want to read and probably wouldn't have found myself. You guys have upped the quality and the quantity of the posts on the blog tremendously and I thank you.

10/13/2005 03:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home