The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Cathedral House Hotel investigation

Photo of Cathedral House Hotel from UKHotel.com. Yesterday I wrote this. Today the report is up of the Cathedral House Hotel investigation in Glasgow by Ghost Finders Scotland. Makes me wonder if someone at Ghost Finders is a reader of The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire. The investigation on the 9th of October was at the eight-room hotel next to Glasgow Cathedral, the only virtually complete medieval cathedral in Scotland (and a rather eerie-looking structure). The report was worth the wait. Lots of good EVP and videos and detailed documentation of their readings. As with most EVPs, I had to listen to it several times before I heard the words, "You have to write it down." (The harsh sound at the end confused for a time because I thought it was part of the sentence.) But once I did make out the words, a shiver ran up my spine. As usual, Ghost Finders Scotland put up a very professional paranormal investigations report. And I know if I visit Glasgow, I'm asking for Room 7 of the Cathedral House Hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home