The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Poppy Z. Brite update

Vampire novelist Poppy Z. Brite has some (relatively) good news on her live journal today:

Chris is 44 today. He got the best birthday present we could hope for: we were able to reach an animal rescue organization with people in N.O. and they put our house at the top of the list. Nothing definite yet, but it's the most hope we have allowed ourselves so far. The phone came back on at my mom's house this AM, but no power yet and my computer battery is almost dead, so I probably won't be able to update again until we get electricity or get to a place where I can recharge. I don't want to tie up the phone anyway in case the animal people call.
She also had good news about her latest manuscript and other details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home