The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mystery scream heard in quiet Ohio town

It looks like we all checked out Obscurious today, eh? At any rate, there's this quiet little rural 'burb of Cincinnati that's being terrorized by strange screams. Story (and video - hi-speed & lo-ish-speed Real & Windows Media) can be found here. I watched the video, and I gotta say - it doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard before, and I've heard peacocks, owls, coyotes... It doesn't sound anything like them. I've never heard a mountain lion or Eastern cougar scream, and I suppose that's what it could be, if we're gonna discount the supernatural. Me, I'm betting against the undead. My money is on there being an iMac, an audio-mixing program, a PA system, alcohol and teenagers involved here somewhere... "Hey, y'all! Watch what I can do with this!" ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home