The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Divine twins

It takes two. Occult Investigator Tim Boucher looks into how the concept of divine twins occurs across several religions. Entire post well worth the read, but here's a taste:

A post on Fantastic Planet has really fired up my imagination. It explores in some more detail this idea of the divine twin (that I brought up earlier in relation to tulpas) across a variety of religious traditions. I highly recommend checking this out. Anyway, I thought I’d pick up the baton and run with it a little ways myself. One of my first encounters with the divine twin concept comes through the Egyptian and Persian religion, but by way of Philip K. Dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home