The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Australians don't fear the ghost

Unlike the Bangladesh team of cricketers who were frightened by a ghost, the Australian team refuses to be spooked. From The BBC:

[The team's media manager] said: "I was scared. I definitely saw something, a shadowy figure. It was either a ghost or someone looking through my window at 4am." However, the fast bowler Michael Kasprowicz denied he or his team mates were frightened. He said: "I'm not afraid. I encourage any ghost out there to come and see me. Please come and say g'day, and we will sit down and have a beer or coffee and talk things through." John Dobbs, the hotel's operations director, said the ghost had been sighted frequently in the past. "Lily was the first wife of Sir Ralph Lumley. While he was away she was murdered by two priests who threw her body down a well, but she keeps coming back and visiting our guests and staff.
Amazingly how the paranormal tactics of British ghosts are working to assure England's success at cricket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home