The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bloggers of the night! What sweet posts they make...V

Warrenzone is the luckiest horror blogger in the horrorsphere. (My wife doesn't like zombie movies.) Keith and I chat about pirate socks at Old Haunts. Mondo Schlocko has the best headline in the blogosphere and a bunch of other great posts. HP at M Valdemar has sleep apnea. That is really scary and we hope he gets feeling well soon. Exclamation Mark links to a War of the Worlds comic in production online. Final Girl covers actors and actresses who appeared in slasher flicks before they went on to star in other things. Ghost in the Machine covers a horrible evil. And Curt at The Groovy Age of Horror steps back from his usual grooviness to offer tips on finding books online.

3 Comments:

Blogger warrenzone said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/23/2005 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger warrenzone said...

my girlfriend will be happy to hear that you said that. I know I'm lucky... last night I opened a box of tapes I'd won on ebay, you could see her light up at the sight of the crazy titles that were inside. she was more excited than I was!

6/23/2005 03:42:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

That is so cool.

6/23/2005 05:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home