The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, April 14, 2006

Jewel joins The Tribe

Via Whedonesque, Serenity's Jewel Staite updates her blog with news of her upcoming roles:

On to the work side of things: I've signed on to do a movie called The Tribe, and how they're pitching it is Lost meets Predator. Kind of weird, I know, but the script is great, and I get to do lots of action sequences and fun stuff like getting chased by scary things in the jungle (won't tell you what scary things). It's going to be probably the most demanding thing I've ever done; I'm in literally every scene except a couple, which I haven't done yet, and there's a ton of stunts and running for my life... but I'm always up for an adventure, so it should be a lot of fun. The next time I write will probably be from my hotel in Costa Rica, where the film will be shot, and I'm sure I'll have all kinds of stories to tell you by then. Hopefully not about snakes in my toilet or anything. Not so wild about the snakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home