The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, April 10, 2006

Bloggers of the night, what sweet posts they write...

Curt at the Groovy Age of Horror dropped his "Left Behind" crossed with "The Matrix" project. And I'm glad because I'm looking forward to his monster rally which promises to be a lot of fun. The torrid pace of posts at Old Haunts has slowed, but check out the clips to American Scary that Keith has posted. Exclamation Mark writes a review of Blood of Dracula that's more entertaining than the movie. Favorite line:

Though Blood of Dracula shares almost identical elements with I Was A Teenage Werewolf (just plug Nancy into Michael Landon's role, Miss Branding into Whit Bissell's character, and change werewolf to vampire) it lacks the strong performances that made Teenage Werewolf so enjoyable.  And, by now, the story is getting old, and still seems preposterous.
Tim at Mondo Schlocko took me back to the glorious age of 'zines. I miss mine, "Cthulhu Times," which had a circulation of about seven. Stacie at Final Girl continues her love affair with Silent Hill. I'm looking forward to it too. More later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always an honor to find my words blockquoted here.

Glad you liked the review.

4/10/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see I am not the only person who missed doing a zine. Thanks for the mention.

4/12/2006 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home