The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, March 20, 2006

Site news

I'm taking a brief hiatus (two weeks) from blogging at The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire. I'm wrapping up final (fingers crossed) edits on my vampire manuscript. Also it is sometimes good to just take a break. Behind the scenes, we're working on the site's redesign. Stay tuned for upcoming news regarding the site and the book.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the book, man. You deserve it for all the crap you've put up with.

And this site is definitely the best vampire blog on the web.

3/21/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where am I going to get my weird news fix??? Well, good luck with everything. Please return sooner than later!

3/22/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Curt Purcell said...

I'm excited to hear your vampire book is coming along, Ben--mind if I take a peek at this latest draft?

3/23/2006 07:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new design for the MOTHV? The suspense is killing me! Right in time for Easter a time of rebirth!

3/24/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

I've been gone too but I will await your speedy return! Good luck with the editing of your script and I look forward to seeing the new site.

3/28/2006 12:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, vampire man, your google links are super lame. Are they in a frame that prevents google from reading your posts? You should be getting much more relevant links, which would get you a lot more $$$.

-a friend

3/29/2006 08:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a few days left until April 3. I hope Carnaki is well-rested and will be ready to go.
"Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop." Ovid

3/30/2006 01:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home