The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, March 17, 2006

"Where to go in case of a zombie attack"

That's the title of this Metroblogging Seattle post - and the comments are a hoot... Lots of folks seem to think that surrounding themselves with a lot of water is the best way to go - me, I'm gonna borrow some wisdom from Neo in The Matrix: "Guns. We're going to need a lot of guns." So... where would y'all go/do?

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry Kollar said...

Depends on where I am.

If caught out in the open, I'd climb a tree. Zombies aren't coordinated enough to climb, and slow enough to give them a boot in the face if they actually managed it.

In a car, I'd stay in the car. A road full of zombies would become my private bowling alley. I'd have to decontaminate or junk the car afterwards, but it would be fun.

At home... well, I do have lots of guns. Hand The Boy (a great shot) the carbine, take the .22 for myself, and cover Mrs. Fetched as she hops into Barge Vader and goes bowling.

(The verification word is "gwrki" — probably the noise a zombie would make going under the wheels of a '99 Explorer Limited. :-P)

3/17/2006 09:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've we're talking about slow Night of the Living Dead zombies then i'm getting weapons and hunting and killing them. It's just too easy.

But fast, strong zombies that we see in movies today.... I don't know about that. The island idea seems not so bad.

3/18/2006 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/18/2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk... No being rude to your hosts, Anonymous.

3/18/2006 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home