The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I bid you welcome

A new, vampire-related blog, Taliesin meets the vampires is from the UK and definitely worth checking out to see a kindred spirit. Fatally*Yours has a very attractive and soothing site design for a blog dedicated to horror. Great reviews of the horror classics as well as posts on contemporary culture. Another kindred spirit, Alix, of Mound of the Blue Dykes, has a new blog, Captain Dyke. Argh! indeed. That's a pirate ship I want to sail aboard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taliesin_ttlg said...

Many thanks for the welcome. If I can produce a blog half as good as the mystery of the haunted vampire I'll be happy.

3/09/2006 01:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw...thank you so much for mentioning my blog!

i dearly love your blog and read it daily for horror goodies.

i agree with taliesin_ttlg in that if my blog was half as good as yours, my life would be peachy keen!

3/09/2006 07:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Carnacki...my dark heart has a spot of warmth for you; in fact, it gives me shivers in me timbers.

A hearty thank-you. I believe we can find a spot for you on the good ship, 'Mound of Blue Dykes'. The question is--can you put up with fierce women who can hoist a tankard with the best of 'em? If you can, you have permission to board!

3/09/2006 07:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home