The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday comics

Thought I'd hurry on up and sneak this one in before it's Monday on the East Coast... Sunday cartoons - every (American) kid's weekend favorite after Saturday cartoons, right? Well, when I saw this over at Liberal Avenger, I knew it was just the thing for a Sundy Comics Special (with that MotHV twist, of course!). I give to you... the skeletons of famous (and some not so famous) cartoon characters! Even without her skin, it's still Betty Boop, ain't it? I love the copperplate script, just like a Victorian natural history book...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

Even Betty's skeleton is beautiful.

12/05/2005 03:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home