The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Friday, December 02, 2005

Ghost busting the EastEnders

Ah, the EastEnders. Once required viewing in my household. Now like other TV habits it's long dead and buried. Except the ghosts of dead EastEnders characters aren't staying buried, so to speak. From Digital Bulletin:

LONDON - The BBC has unveiled a spooky online game on the 'EastEnders' website, which asks players to purge the spirits of the soap's many dead characters from Walford. The Ghosts of Walford and the Walford Death Map, developed by digital agency New Media Collective invites users to assume the role of The Ghost Hunter. It can be found here. In the game, the player must gather information about each ghosts identity and explain why it is haunting certain locations and characters.
I haven't had a chance to play it yet myself. I'm in the middle of home improvement projects and waiting for paint to dry to put on a second coat. It's almost midnight here, but I'll be painting and putting up new trim for some time yet. We're celebrating my youngest daughter's birthday tomorrow today even though it really isn't until Sunday. Something about family schedules. Where was I? Oh, yes, the EastEnders...jolly good show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home