The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The faceless woman

From an email group (slightly edited for spelling):

"I stopped at that haunted cemetery in back creek last night about 20 minutes to nine. I just got a new camera for my birthday and wanted to try it. I got out of my car and I thought some one turned on the lights in the church because it was really light inside. It took a minute for me to figure out that the light wasn't right. It was like a dull green sort of. Hard to describe. The only person in the church was an old lady with a big hat. I ran up to the window and took a picture. When the flash went off she turned around. She didn't have a face. I'm telling the truth here. She didn't show up in the picture. Everything else did but she didn't. It was pretty kewl. Don't use my name if you tell people about this. I don't want to think I'm crazy. I saw what I saw and I know I'm right."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm sure there is a rational explanation for this. Skepticism, doubt, reason, logic does not allow for this to be an actual truth. I don't mean to be closed-minded but..." That is what my friend almost always says when I relate a 'ghost story' to him.

Anyways, I don't know how many people read this site- but I think it is amazing. I get such a kick out of it. It makes me a little sad there are not more comments on the amazing posts here.
I'm just one anonymous person- but I want to send everyone on this site warm wishes.

11/11/2005 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Thanks very much Nell.

11/11/2005 08:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home