The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ghost stories, Part II

The White Trash Poet posts another eerie tale of a ghostly presence. Well worth the click.

As time passed, I found myself more and more uncomfortable in the apartment. By the time eight o’clock came, I had to get out. I took a walk to the local drug store, picking up some snacks and soda and made my way back to the apartment. My brother showed up a bit later and I left early, feeling completely ill at ease in the apartment. The next morning, I had off from work and class and made my way to my brother’s place, he was unemployed at the time. When I got there, I found out the nature of my discomfort. The junky lady had made her way to the basement laundry room, which was just below my brother’s place, and hung herself. They found her body late that night. It would be a few weeks after her death before things started happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home