The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, September 12, 2005

Q&A with Appalachian GhostWalks

A Q&A with Stacey Allen McGee, tour irector of Appalachian GhostWalks and founder of The Alternate Realities Center. The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire: What got you interested in the paranormal? Stacey Allen McGee: I don't think there was any other reason for me to be interested in the paranormal than just a general but insatiable scientific curiosity for unexplained phenomena. I have been interested in physics, specifically in the fields of Astronomy and Climatology since I was a child. My interests in Ghosts and UFOs is just an extension of my love of science and exploring the mysteries of our world... Haunted Vampire: What has been your most memorable paranormal experience? McGee: Seeing a creature that very closely resembles Bigfoot in the Fall of 1995, up close and personal, was my most memorable "earthly" encounter with the paranormal. Seeing an unusual aircraft, low to the ground, with no visible, or apparent method of propulsion in January of 2001, and again in the Summer of 1995, were my more memorable 'out of this world' encounters. Haunted Vampire: What frightens you? McGee: I don't like to discuss personal fears openly :) Haunted Vampire: If such creatures existed, which would you rather be: a vampire, a ghost, a werewolf, a zombie or some other? Why? McGee: I'd rather be an alien... I think it fits my personality better...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think that the paranormal is real?

12/11/2005 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

alli,
My most honest answer is I don't know. I'm curious though. I think the world is a much more interesting place if the paranormal does exist. And I'd also have to say it would depend on when you ask me. In the cold light of a Sunday morning when I just got home from church, I'd say my entire faith is based on the supernatural. In the dark of night while exploring a supposedly haunted woods, I'd say maybe. At other times I'd probably say no. And my answer would be entirely honest each of those times.

12/11/2005 02:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home