The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Macabre... bedding?

Not quite - Sin in Linen makes tattoo- and pinup-inspired bedding with a distinct rock n' roll flair. Still - a decent thread count and a skull & crossbones? What's not to like?

[Read about 'em this morning in the Seattle Times, of all places... Of course, yesterday they had a front page spread about a local Burning Man collective's festival preparations - and this from the stodgy daily... :)]

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

Excellent! Man I'd love to get me a set of those linens...something I normally don't get excited about.

8/07/2005 01:40:00 PM  
Blogger Giggling Ghost said...

A thousand thank yous!
This site is spectacular!

I'm going to have to update my links!

8/07/2005 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home