The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, August 11, 2005

For the love of God, Montressor!

"Yes", I said, "for the love of God! Can't we wall this one up, too? An abomination that should never see the light of day again: Nicolas Cage starring in a remake of The Wicker Man. As the dour, repressed Sgt. Howie. sigh Even if I hadn't spent so many years using the moniker 'wickerman' online, I'd still be disgusted... dismayed... disappointed... The OED hasn't enough 'dis' words to convey my, well, displeasure with this development. Get me to the wine cellar... Oh, Nicolas - care to sample an interesting sherry? [hat tip to Attentiondeficitdisorderly Too Flat]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home