The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, June 06, 2005

Dead of night noises

Was on the verge of sleep after staying up too late because my entire body aches from all of the work this weekend when I heard a noise like breaking glass from the back porch. I hate when that happens. It wasn't quite a grab-the-shotgun-from-the-wardrobe-and-load-it noise, but it was more of the get-up-and-see-what-made-that-noise noise. Turned on the outside light (really need to fix the motion sensor light), but couldn't see anything. It's been years since anyone has wanted to harm me and over a decade since anyone offered serious money to kill me, but late night noises still creep me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home