The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Ghost hunters search for orbs in Orlando

A reporter joins a ghost hunt. From the Orlando Weekly News:

The ominous, 112-year-old Dr. Phillips House stares down at me like a bully in the school lunchroom. It's 10 p.m. on Friday, May 12 and I'm going ghost hunting with a group of local amateur paranormal investigators who call themselves White Light Investigations. The group chose to investigate the historic inn, 135 N. Lucerne Circle East, after reading Internet rumors that the place was haunted. David Messina, the general manager of the bed and breakfast, welcomes us with open arms. "I've worked here for nine years," Messina says. "I've never personally seen anything, but I've gotten some guest complaints about strange things happening in their rooms."
Strange things happening in hotel rooms? I'm shocked. Shocked to find out strange things occur in hotel rooms. But go read the story. It's really fun and well written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home