The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The DaVinci Decoder

From Fortean Times:

Now a lot of this material is not necessarily new to forteans (having been the subject of a great many books over the years), but to the general public, who don’t necessarily read the same books we do, it all appears to be Earth-shattering. At the start of the book, Brown sets out the following claim: “All descriptions of artwork, architecture, documents and secret rituals in this novel are accurate”. But are they? What is the real truth behind the “Da Vinci Code”?
Also from Daily Grail:
Daily grail members might have read earlier blog postings on a series of so called re-evaluated ancient pyramid star maps that claim to link the pyramid civilizations.... The Hidden Records by W. Herschell.... I am an astronomer and was one of the first to question the claims. But something inspired me to follow this story very closely since I browsed through this authors book at the book store. He is definitely onto something. Since then I bought the book. At first it all sounded too good to be true, so I checked out the Star images on my Starry night pro program and on Red Shift 4, it all seemed quite consistent. The hard part was checking out the pyramids so I bought a book called The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt by A. Dodson and to my surprise, the pyramids appeared to be accurately represented. This guy is on the right track for correlations. I have been watching his website and the interesting news is, (as far as I can reason), that he seems to have 'stumbled' upon a geometry code matching the Solomon parchments (seen on what seems to be a Solomon research academic website). I now have reason to believe as he claims that this geometry is 'Sang-real' related. (This is a legend I have always had an interest in, so I keep an eye on this daily grail website.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home