The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Albert Einstein on mystery

I'm re-posting this for new readers since Albert Einstein's quote describes the purpose of this blog better than I ever could.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. Albert Einstein.
Hat tip to Ms. Carnacki.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

Hi Benjamin! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad you likey. You have quite a few I see. I really really really love this blog so I am putting this one on my Blog Roll for now until I get to the other two.

5/18/2005 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home