The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Killer time

Sorry for the lack of updates. If I told you I'd been too busy to post because of multiple killings, you probably wouldn't believe me and I wouldn't blame you, but nevertheless it would be true. And I spent most of last night and today with my three daughters because they haven't seen much of me either in the past two weeks. I watched part of The Unholy Night before they arrived home and then we watched Flash Gordon, one of the most entertaining bad movies ever made, together. Today I mowed the grass and worked on their treehouse, replacing the old steps with new. I took my daughters out for lunch at a Chinese restaurant, just the three of them, while Ms. Carnacki got some needed alone time at the gym and acupuncturist. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and now that three of them are down for a nap it is hard for me to fathom horror or ghosts or even vampires. Never fear. I'll post more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May is such a magical month, it is understandable the mind doesn't dwell too much on vampires.
But that is so cool that Unholy Night was directed by Mr.Potter from It's a Wonderful Life.

5/06/2006 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home