The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, October 31, 2005

DIY Monday: The "read 'em and weep" edition

Or perhaps, the "better luck next year" edition. Given that today is Halloween, if you're still thinking about how you're going to decorate your house, let's face it: you're screwed. (unless you have an army of robot zombies or flying monkies at your disposal to do your bidding - in which case, you probably don't need to do anything special to make your house scary for Halloween - but I digress) So, in the spirit of continual self-improvement, I offer you this meta-site: The Monster Page of Halloween Project Links. Totally non-commercial, this site has an A-Z listing of haunted house-related projects. Poke around, get some ideas, follow some basic safety precautions, and I'm sure you'll have your own scratch-built horrors to share with us next year ;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the recurring reference to flying monkeys and robotic zombies.

10/31/2005 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Wait a minute? You really don't have an army of robotic zombies or flying monkeys?

Doesn't everybody?

10/31/2005 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

I had flying zombies once... They didn't last long, I think they had some kind of homing instinct that made them fly to Haiti.

Stupid zombies.

10/31/2005 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

Damn. I did misspell monkeys, didn't I...

Kids, don't become a programmer - your ability to spell atrophies.

10/31/2005 04:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flying Zombies that is a novel idea! I just imagined flying zombies outside my window. That was fun....

10/31/2005 05:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home