The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Now that's what I call shopping!

Whilst looking for images of Anahita to go with my previous post, I stumbled across this e-commerce site that should be right up the alley of many of our readers: Chateau Bizzare: Small Business at its Strangest. I haven't clicked through all of it, but it looks like a mix of dark, gothic, pagan, medieval/renaissance-related businesses, with the odd kink/sex biz tossed into the mix. One of my favorites so far is "Arcane Nonesuch": Some are definitely NSFW, so if you save this site 'till Monday so you can use the T1 line at work instead of your dialup, I'd be judicious about where I click if I were you. Most are fine, but I'm guessing that "123Vibrators.com" won't look so hot on your server log at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home