The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My First "Haunting"

ughh.. "posting." Since I am located on the "left coast" and more specifically in the land of LaLa (Los Angeles, Hollywood) I thought I might "do as they do" here in "movie land"...i.e., name drop. Seems there is an actress who is a believer in ghosts and actually takes comfort in their presence.

Hollywood actress Reese Witherspoon strongly believes in life beyond the grave, because she saw the spirit of her dead grandfather during rehearsals shortly after his death. The Sweet Home Alabama star often feels the presence of family members who have long since passed on, and far from finding the experience unsettling, she is greatly comforted by the supportive spectres. She says, "After my grandfather died, I was rehearsing an Arthur Miller play in an empty New York theatre. "I was delivering my lines when I suddenly saw him sitting there, smiling at me from the middle of the stalls." - ContactMusic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home