The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's late. It's stormy. You have the candles and the incense lit. I should think that regardless of whether your spirituality drives your desire to try and contact the spirits, or you just wanna scare the kids silly, pulling the shiny new Parker Brothers box out of the hall closet has got to take some of the edge off of your evening.The artist at Carnivalia has thought of you, and has designed and hand crafted a diverse selection of more aesthetically pleasing alternatives. Of course, once you've made contact with who or whatever it is , it's possible you will have a whole new set of problems.

2 Comments:

Blogger Giggling Ghost said...

I've had too many bad experiences with those boards. I can't believe they are still selling them.
I much prefer to spend my evenings watching horror movies rather than create my own, lol.

9/26/2005 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger protected static said...

Our pleasure - Carnivalia is a fun site.

3/07/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home