The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Support The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

I know this is a last minute effort. But if you support The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire, wear blue jeans to the office tomorrow (work dress codes/laundry issues permitting). Let's see how many people show their enjoyment of The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire by wearing blue jeans.* You don't have to say anything to your colleagues. Just smile and nod knowingly that they too read and enjoy The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire. I bet there are a lot more Haunted Vampires in society than we realize. * If you can't wear blue jeans, wear something blood red. You know how vampires are blood thirsty. UPDATED: 4:23 p.m. Friday. Wow! Thanks to all for my first Support Our Mystery of the Haunted Vampire Friday! I never realized there were so many of my blog readers out there. Saw people wearing blue jeans across the land. Didn't see a single person wearing blood-red, but that's OK. I'm glad people went with the first option. Again, thanks to all for showing their support by wearing blue jeans today. I know that asked a lot of you. Maybe not quite as demanding as putting a magnet on the back of the car or truck, but nevertheless I am overwhelmed and more than eager to carry on with my mission. ;^>

12 Comments:

Blogger Maryscott OConnor said...

FIne, fine, fine. I'll wear blue jeans to sit here in my office-home and be pleased, knowing I have done Carnacki's bidding.

Not that ANYONE would know if I were stark nekkid.

8/18/2005 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Maryscott, you're a genius. Some Friday in the future we'll have Work Naked In Your Office to Show Your Support For Dear Leader Day!

8/18/2005 08:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will proudly be wearing jeans tomorrow! Maybe it will start a new trend, some sort of Causual Carnacki Friday.

You'd better start developing a secret handshake now.

8/18/2005 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Excellent, Mark! To steal a line from Larry the Cucumber: Haunted Vampire mania is sweeping the nation. If you're not on board, you're going to miss the train.

8/19/2005 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/19/2005 01:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what a coinkydink! I'm wearing blue jeans in the office today, and I hadn't even seen your post till now :-).

8/19/2005 03:00:00 AM  
Blogger protected static said...

oy... comment spam is the price of success, I guess. Bottom-feeding mouthbreathers, they are.

8/19/2005 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

I've got blue jeans...you've got spam comments.

8/19/2005 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

I wonder how come I got so many spam comments today?

HP, the mullet guy cause is an important cause to support too.

8/19/2005 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wore blue jeans yesterday, does that count?

8/19/2005 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Skippy, it certainly does count. Thanks!

8/19/2005 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used my very red hair, ok? :)

8/20/2005 12:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home