The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Meta-posting

Though I'm taking a break from posting elsewhere, I will still be posting here. I confess, it was not an easy decision to make. I've met many amazing people there. However, while time may or may not be infinite, my time is definitely finite. As to this site, I changed "Frightful reality" to "Reality investigators" which seemed a better way to describe the sites linked there and to keep consistent with the "Supernatural investigators" above it. I also added a new section I'm calling "Curious exhibits":

These are sites that I find interesting and I think others would too. Other sites will be added and removed in upcoming nights. Also I switched back to using the handle "Carnacki." I did it because I'm strangely attached to it and it won't be used elsewhere for a while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link Carnacki. :)

I will back to the posts today, later. I was very busy these days. And thanks again!

6/13/2005 02:10:00 AM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Happy to do it Bibi.

6/13/2005 07:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very glad that you are still blogging here!

And you always have been "Carnacki" to me. It's a great handle, glad you are sticking with it. (not menaing anything derogatory about your name or others you've used, mind you :) )

-42-

6/13/2005 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

42,
I feel like I'm going through withdrawal from elsewhere. :)

6/13/2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home