The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Prison experience proves haunting

No matter how many times I went into prisons and jails I found it a spooky, eerie experience. An old prison in New Jersey may be really haunted. NBC10 sent a reporter in for the story:

When you turn off the lights in a 200-year-old prison, it is spooky. But ghost hunters want to know if it is actually haunted. As they were videotaping, Strug thought he spied something. "Hey, roll that back. What was that little blurry dot that flew past my right shoulder?" Strug asked. "It's energy. I mean, we equate it to spirit energy, but, you know, it's energy. They're usually very quick moving, but not always. I mean, we've had ones come into the frame of the camera, stop, change direction and seem to move with real purpose," Bove said. "It sounds spooky. It is spooky. We'd be a liar if we said we didn't get scared sometimes," Thornton said. With ghost hunters wandering everywhere in the dark, sometimes they scare themselves. But Marisa Bozarth, who is the museum coordinator, and not a ghost hunter, said that she has seen more than orbs flying around the old prison. "Twice I've seen what they call shadow people," Bozarth said. "Once it actually looked like it was running up the steps. ... It was after hours. The second one I saw actually looked at me, which is a little nerve-wracking. And I couldn't really go anywhere. I was behind my desk. (It) walked right through the gift shop, turned its head and just kept going. Got to the door and it disappeared and I left."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home