The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Meta horror blogging

Since it seems to be meta horror blogging weekend on the other sites, I too took a look at my spiderweb-laced corner of the web and noted my traffic appears to be steadily crawling upwards. A few specific spikes in April when traffic soared threw that month's statistics off, but the daily average continues to climb. Certainly Raybin's and sersan's pimping of my blog helps tremendously as well as the kind postings of others. I also notice I receive quite a few hits off google and yahoo searches. My suspicion is when someone searches for information and sees a source with the curious name of The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire, they are drawn like moths to the candle flame of this site. To examine the lint in this navel gazing for your self, see the chart here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the statistics! I for one enjoy reading it.

Glad you decided to build this site. :)

-42-

5/16/2005 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

Thanks 42. :)
I miss chatting with you and the other Cafe Irregulars.

5/16/2005 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home