The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dracula, the blog

Greatest. blog. ever. In writing The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire, which mirrors the events in Bram Stoker's novel from Sept. 28 to Oct. 11, I had a similar idea to create a blog and post the letters, diaries, newspaper clippings as blog entries on the days listed in the novel. (My friend mcjoan does something similar with the Lewis & Clark diaries.) Fortunately for me and others, someone much smarter, Bryan Alexander, beat me to it. I'm really, literally, tingling with excitement at the chance of following Dracula with others and reading their comments. Should be great fun and educational. Hat tip to M Valdemar and GreenCine Daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home