The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, April 11, 2005

Vampire comics to become flix

JoBlo has the details:

The sequel to Niles’ prior book, 30 DAYS OF NIGHT, DARK DAYS follows STELLA OLEMAUN after surviving the horrific events that occurred in 2003 in Barrow, Alaska. The last thing I want to do is give away what happens in 30 DAYS, so I’m sort of tied as to what I can say about the plot of this book. What I can tell you is that Stella, now in Los Angeles, has amassed a small group of people Hell-bent on proving the existence of vampires.
I wrote about the film earlier. Sam Raimi is getting back to his horror roots (Evil Dead, Evil Dead II and Evil Dead III, Army of Darkness as well as Spider-Man I and Spider-Man II). I'd hunt for the link, but I'm feeling lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home