The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hat tip to skippy the bush kangaroo

Thanks for the "howdee."

give a bloggy howdee to

rosie o'donnell

david duchovney

tom peters

carl pope

us food policy

mystery of the haunted vampire

I can honestly say that's the first time David Duchovney and I have ever been linked together in any way (Actually, the same could also be said of me and Rosie, Tom Peters, Carl Pope and U.S. Food Policy). But the Duchovney linkage is really cool because this site is like the X-Files of the blogosphere.

1 Comments:

Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

when I stopped by your site, I thought you might be an X'r like me! ;-)

4/19/2005 02:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home