The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Podcast of The Gateway of The Monster

William Hope Hodgson (right) The Public Domain Podcast provides a good reading of the excellent William Hope Hodgson short story, The Gateway of the Monster. Part 2 should be up on Monday from her posting schedule. Update Monday, Nov. 15. Part 2 here. Looks like she has some other stories in her archives I'll want to download too, particularly Jules Verne's Master of the World.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links Carnacki. :)

I'm going to there check your suggestions.

11/11/2005 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Kollar said...

That could be good for those nights when you want to read but your eyes just aren't cooperating!

11/11/2005 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Okay, you got me. I love spooky stories so I gotta go read it.

11/15/2005 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

off-topic, but does the mystery of the haunted vampire have any interest/thoughts on peter jackson's upcoming remake of king kong (one my fav movie monsters...twas beauty killed the beast)?

11/15/2005 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

skippy, I'm looking forward to it and though I'd argue it falls in the horror category, I haven't posted much on it that I recall. I haven't seen any trailers yet.

11/15/2005 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

I'm also eagerly awaiting it - and like Carnacki, I'd also call it horror... We take a, uh, liberal view of such terms here - which I'm sure surprises you to no end, eh?

11/16/2005 01:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home