The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A coffin full of books

From Media Buyer Planner:

Publishers of Robert McCammon's book, They Thirst, promoted the first Italian edition with a ceremony in which a street team carried a coffin full of books through downtown Rome, handing out a "coupon" for a free coffin to onlookers, to be used in the event of death by vampire, Adrants writes. The stunt was pulled off by guerrigliamarketing.it.
Question: I posted this because: a) I'm going to steal this idea when I publish my vampire novel. b) Rome is beautiful this time of year. c) I'm a fan of Robert McCammon. d) I'll take any opportunity I get to post a photo of a pretty Italian woman standing over a coffin. Answer: e) all of the above.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great option, the "e" :)
Books... I love books, but not so much the coffin.

10/19/2005 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

haunted vampire crew. tomorrow is the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar and the death of Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson. I'm going to post some photos I took of HMS Victory and Nelson's column. if you get the opportunity, please post any spooky tales or sites from france, spain, portugal or britain or the british navy in honor of Trafalgar Day.

10/20/2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you steal our idea!!!

10/27/2005 07:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home