The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ghost hunters investigate inn

From the Cadillac (Mich.) News:

Ghost hunters welcomed me with open arms Sunday, allowing me to prowl all three floors of the Osceola Inn, which is closed for renovations. The day looked promising before the doors were even unlocked when Tim Harte of the MESA project, a scientist who measures electromagnetic fields with analog and digital sensors, reported that he saw an apparition in white move through the lobby while he was peeking through the windows. When general manager Bruce Krouse arrived to let us in, he told a couple of his own stories. He has heard a voice speak over the loudspeaker and has seen doors mysteriously open and close.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

I want to do a ghost hunt!!! That is right up my alley. On Halloween night to celebrate Samhaim this year, my mother-in-law and I are going to visit an old cemetary. I am bringing the EVP as well as a good digital. I hope we get something.

7/27/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the off chance you live in New England, Rehoboth Massachusetts is perhaps the paranormal capital in New England. There are dozens of strange and horrifying things that have happened in the small town. There is a cemetery off of route 44 which is supposed to be haunted. Also there have been sightings of a red-haired man on route 44 who has terrorized motorists. I would do a ghost hunt there but I have no courage.

7/27/2005 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Carnacki said...

I did a ghost hunt earlier this summer and it was a blast, bella.

I've never been to New England, but it's on my wish list pretty high, anon.

7/27/2005 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home