The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ask an evil villainess

Villany is getting bolder than ever. At least she gives good advice to the lovelorn.

Dear Mistress Doomcannon:

Help! My little sister's fallen in love with *gag* my archenemy, who is, of course, a hero!! I can't believe she'd betray her evil roots in such a fashion! What do I do to break up this unholy union?

Sincerely,

Enraged Evil Sister

Dear Sister,

My first insitinct was... kill her! I realized, however, there is a possibility we could be retiring one of the most brilliantly twisted minds in the history of no good... or not. Risky buisiness there. There's the next easy solution... kill him! Too easy though. Villainry is an art. Without the creativity, you're just another criminal. The best way to go about this, is to use the power of love to turn him to the ways of evil. I'm sure if your sister is a true queen of sinister, she'll happilly cooperate. If not, she never had the potential anyway. Kill her.

More evil goodness on the site to enjoy. Lots more wise advice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home