The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Well, howdy

The bossman around these parts was crazy kind enough to give me the keys to this here asylum to pop in whenever I chose. For those of you who don't know me (and shame on you if you don't), you'll often find me over at Daily Kos. My primary functions include spouting inanities and causing trouble. So, I hope to entertain you all, Constant Readers, from time to time. Even if you hate me, give me a chance. I'll grow on you, I promise. I don't bite. Well, that's a lie. I do. But you'll love it. Trust me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

Raybin, you do have your rabies shots up to date, correct?

4/02/2005 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome aboard!

-42-

4/02/2005 07:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home