The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

We've moved! Please check out www.hauntedvampire.com, the new home for our 'Tales of supernatural horrors!'

Monday, February 14, 2005

Readers

Readers: I want to hear from you. I plan to ship out a manuscript to a publisher hopefully by this weekend. I'd like your thoughts on The Mystery of the Haunted Vampire. Please leave a comment or email me. Thank you and I hope you have enjoyed my story. On another issue, I'm also thinking of beginning a blog for horror and supernatural thriller news and movie and book reviews as well as occasional short stories of my own. What do you think? Interested?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have to be embarrasignly honest--I haven't read past Chapter 5 yet. What I've read so far, however, is excellent. So yes, please do get it out there. I'm sure you can find a publisher.

As for the blog, it sounds interesting, but I'm kind of overblogged right now. :)

2/16/2005 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home